My Bucket List

Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Image from We Heart It

This is the Bucket List that I've had in my secret diary ever since I was about 9 years old! I have added to it and ticked things off over the years. I've decided I'll share it with you, my lovely readers today! By the way, they are not in order - they are just my doodles and scribbles from over the past 4 years. :)


  1. Visit the Eiffel Tower
  2. Swim with dolphins
  3. Go on the London Eye
  4. Visit America
  5. Be a succesful beauty/fashion blogger
  6. Spend Christmas in NYC and go Christmas shopping in Times Square
  7. Go on a massive holiday with my friends
  8. Visit the Dominican Republic
  9. Fly in a hot air balloon
  10. Take a mud bath
  11. Drive down Rodeo Drive
  12. See the Hollywood sign
  13. Camp out on a beach
  14. Stroke a lion cub
  15. See Niagara Falls
  16. Visit family in Canada
  17. Meet the Kardashians/Jenners
  18. Get a tattoo
  19. Go scuba diving
  20. Go to Disneyland in America
  21. Shave my head
  22. Go surfing
  23. Go on a safari in South Africa
  24. Visit my uncle's family in Jamaica
  25. Save somebody's life
  26. Go to Vegas
  27. Be a mum and have a family
  28. Dive in an aquarium
  29. Go quad biking in the Grand Canyon with my dad (this has been planned since I was 6!)
  30. Adopt a pet
  31. Go to the Sahara Desert
  32. Own a baby bearded dragon
  33. Get a henna tattoo
  34. Visit Barbados
  35. Own a beach house
  36. Fly first class
  37. Give blood
  38. See a psychic/claire voyant
  39. Hold a turtle
  40. Go to Thailand
  41. Ride a segway
  42. Visit Edmonton Mall in Canada
  43. Go to a fashion show
  44. Buy a homeless person something ♥
  45. Climb the Statue of Liberty (?)
  46. Get married
  47. Ride a camel
  48. Visit California
  49. Have hair as long as my bum!
  50. Try iced tea
  51. Go to a drive-through-movie (like in Grease!)
  52. Ride an elephant
  53. Dye my hair a stupid colour
  54. Get another piercing
  55. Go on a zipwire
  56. Have a nice figure
  57. Own an iPhone
  58. Get matching small tattoos with my mum
  59. Party on a boat (?)
  60. Have a walk-in wardrobe!
  61. Design my own tattoo
  62. Campfire with marshmellows
  63. Make a summer scrapbook
  64. Go to NYC Fashion Week
  65. Own every OPI nail polish
  66. Be able to drive
  67. Go to a concert

4 comments :

  1. Haha this is long. Enjoyed going through it all. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! This is the same from when I was about 9 years old, that's why some are a bit mad! :) xx

      Delete
  2. There's a lot on your list that I'd be able to cross off lol I like the idea of having a bucket list.

    Btw...I like your blog a lot! Very neat and professional :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.