Rimmel London wake me up foundation

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I am a foundation junkie. Like, huge. When I heard everyone raving about it, I definitely had to try it. I'm so glad I bought! I bought this in the lightest shade which is 100 Ivory and it retails at about £8.99 from drug stores like Boots and Superdrug. I've been using this for about 3 months now and still have a lot left.

It says that this foundation has tiny 'radiance pearls' and when I swatched it on my hand I couldn't see them but when you use it on your face it does have a slight shimmer to it. I am quite wary of shiny and glittery foundations because I think they can sometimes look quite tacky and not very nice. You can only see the slight shine if you particularly look for it but it doesn't make your face look like a giant disco ball, which is always a plus side!

I use my fingers to blend this into my face and it works very well, giving good coverage. Rimmel say that it lasts up to 10 hours, and I wear this everywhere from morning to night and doesn't move an inch. I find the packaging so pretty and different - it's a lovely orange colour which is unusual and I like that. I have combination skin and the only downfall of this is that it doesn't sit well on dry skin. It only has 6 shades altogether, so I don't think that everyone can benefit from this foundation.

All of this for a lovely little price tag of £8-£9 is amazing. It covers blemishes, red areas and under eye bags reasonably well. If you're debating whether to buy this, I would definitely recommend you do! It doesn't break the bank if you don't like it, but I'm sure you will!



6 comments :

  1. Ahh I was so close to buying this last week, next time ;)
    Wild Wolfy
    Sil xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try it - my holy grail for foundations xx

      Delete
  2. I so wish this came in my shade ! Weep! xxx


    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually buying this ASAP. Almost run out of my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. That's a great one too - Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I'll try that one soon, I've heard so many good reviews on it :) Xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.