favourite combinations: eyes

Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Hi lovelies! Today is the last post I'll do in the 'favourite combination' series, but don't worry as I've saved the best til last! I use this little combination almost everyday, if I'm not at school because school won't let me wear that much makeup. :'(

This little combo includes a Jerome Alexander black lash extending mascara, Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl waterproof eyeliner, MUA eye shadow in shade 3 - pearl and my small Jerome Alexander eyeshadow brush. 



My mum absolutely adores the Jerome Alexander mineral powder and the mascara which I use daily comes along with the pack called Magic Minerals. I think it's about £20 for the full pack which includes this AMAZING mascara, a blush brush (which is equally as amazing), and the mineral powder which I haven't even had a sniff of because my mum loves it so much! She barely lets it out of her sight - there's a tin of it in her handbag, in her bedroom and in her little makeup bag. She's so obsessed. The mascara is easy to apply, and leaves no clumps whatsoever, which is always a main factor of a good mascara! I use two coats to give a fuller effect, but one looks fine too.

The Jerome Alexander eyeshadow brush was something I also bought a few months ago and (not so) surprisingly found it lurking in the bottom of my mum's makeup bag! It's easy to clean, the bristles never fall out and it's really smooth. It also picks up a lot of product but you can tap the excess off easily.


I also use the Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl eyeliner in just a plain black. It's honestly the best pencil liners I've come across with regards to pigmentation and slidability (if that makes sense!). It glides on like a dream. So creamy, pigmented and doesn't take long to have a nice, smooth line.

And finally we have just a MUA eyeshadow. I'm sure you'll have seen hundreds of people rave about these and for only £1 I'd really recommend stocking up! They're a really good handy product to have, which gives nice colour if you're in a rush. Obviously, they're not as good of a quality as high-end brands but they do the job and do it well.

Hope you enjoyed reading this little series as much as I've enjoyed writing it! 



6 comments :

  1. ive been wanting to try the soap and glory eyeliner for a while now! seems really good! great post!


    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing! You only have to apply the faintest amount of pressure and you get a thick black line. xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.