favourite combinations: face

Tuesday, January 29, 2013
The 3 products below are probably my most used make-up combination. I did a separate full review on the Wake Me Up foundation here, so if you want to read that just click the link! I'm really enjoying doing these 'favourite combination' posts, and I might even just shorten it to 'fav combos' because it takes me so long to type it all out!

I will apologize in advance for the crappy photo today. My camera is playing up on my phone and I don't have enough money to go and buy a new camera. I'm hoping to change the photo when it decides to work because I know it's not the best, but it's the best I could do! 


I bought the Stay Matte powder by Rimmel such a long time ago and it just sunk to the bottom of my makeup draw and never got used. I was cleaning out the draws in my room a few months ago and gave this another try, and oh my god it's honestly the best powder I've ever used. It stops your face becoming oily and shiny through the foundation and sets it well. I use just a plain simple blush brush (try saying that with a mouthful!) and it evens out my skin tone amazingly. 100% recommendable!

The next product is the Natural Collection concealer in Fair. It's an amazing price at £1.99 and I even think you can get any 3 items for £1 on the stand! They have nail polishes, foundations, concealers and bronzers. I've only ever tried the concealer and 2 of the nail polishes with my favourite being Hibiscus. Anyway, that's getting off the topic slightly. So, it covers any blemishes, imperfections and/or spots and keeps them invisible for the rest of the day. Again, very recommendable!

I won't babble too much about the foundation because I've reviewed it here, but it gives a very even coverage. Unfortunately it only has 6 shades which is the only downside to this product.






6 comments :

  1. I've always found the Natural Collection products to be really good, especially for the price. I really like their clear mascara (which I use on my eyebrows) and lipgloss, total bargains! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving the Wake Me Up foundation too :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by that powder, been using it for so so long!

    Chloe xxxx

    www.underestimatethegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't know what I did without it! XX

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.