i (don't) love...

Tuesday, April 23, 2013
I'm a sucker for nice smelling shower gel and bath products.
When I was in Superdrug a few weeks back picking something up for my mum when these were on offer at 2 for £3, so I bought raspberry and blackberry along with coconut and cream.


I think that the packaging on these are adorable. They remind me of Philosophy products, by the way they're so simple with a paragraph of words. These also smell amazing too!

Sadly, I was just not impressed by these products at all. The first time I used them, I used the raspberry and blackberry shower gel as a bubble bath, and the coconut and cream one for shower gel. With regards to the bubble bath, I was not impressed at all. Yes, it made bubbles but not very much. There was also red strings of this all over the bath and in the water which would not budge or turn bubbly.



As for shower gel, I wasn't impressed either. There was no lather, and for a lather lover like me, this was really disappointing. The only good thing about this product was the price. They retail at about £2 in Superdrug for one 500ml bottle, but I'm not willing to pay £2 for a smell! But hey, you get what you pay for I guess.

Have you tried these? What did you think?


2 comments :

  1. Yeah I know how you feel, everything is just right in the shop - smell, look, price - and then you get home and you're so disappointed. I think everyone has fallen victim to cheap drugstore buys! Sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so disappointing! I hate doing this. I fall victim to it all the time! X

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.