autumn nails wishlist

Thursday, September 26, 2013
With Autumn/Winter being my favourite seasons and nail polish-collecting being my hobby, the two combined makes me happy. Every year I look forward to wearing the deep purples, browns and greens on my nails in Autumn and into the Winter months. These picks are my favourite for this season, and the one's I've had my eyes on for a while...
1. Butter London nail polish in Sugar - doesn't everyone need a golden-glittery nail polish for Autumn?
2. Topshop nail polish in Brutal - A gorgeous deep matte purple which will look beautiful against the soon-to-come snow!
3. Nails Inc polish in The Mall - This colour is so gorgeous that it doesn't even need explaining. Just look. It's gorgeous, isn't it?
4. Chanel nail polish in Accessoire - A Chanel nail polish has been destined to be in my long collection for some time now.
5. Models Own Metallic nail polish - Metallics look amazing on your nails, especially in Winter.



6 comments :

  1. The Models Own one looks so pretty! I love my metallic nail polishes :) xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty, love the Topshop one :) + Oh and I've done the tag! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    Check out my giveaway - Win a MAC lipstick of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all! Thanks lovely, I will look now :) xx

      Delete
  3. All these colours look gorgeous, especially the topshop one! :)

    Lucy | a little of lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.