mac creme cup

Monday, October 21, 2013
After mentioning in my post about MAC's Creme D'Nude that I'd prefer a pinky nude rather than a beige-golden, I went back to MAC and bought Creme Cup. They are both Cremesheen formulas, which basically means that they're creamy and quite opaque and still give a nice moisturizing effect. I much prefer pinky-based nudes rather than beige and golden, because I personally think that they look nicer on myself due to my skin tone.





Creme Cup is a gorgeous, glossy pink which is perfect for wearing everyday, or to balance out a super-heavy eye. As with all MAC Cremesheen lipsticks, the wear time is not the best. Due to it being very creamy and glossy, it tends to wear off easily and needs re-applying every 2-3 hours. The shade itself is very wearable and because it's a classic medium-toned pink, it will suit anyone with any skin tone.

It doesn't highlight any dry or rough patches and doesn't dry them out too. I also love the smell of MAC lipsticks, which I keep using as an excuse to buy more... Overall I'd recommend this for a simple nude although it's not completely overwhelmed me!

Elise ♥

11 comments :

  1. I have Creme Cup and it is such a perfect colour. It suits you really well hunni!!

    Lora - tansandtiaras.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit unsure about Cremesheen finishes because of the poor lasting power.
    But anyway, that shade looks beautiful on you :) ! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but the colour are beautiful I just cant resist haha :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. Soo pretty, really suits you! Can hardly tell you're wearing anything it;s so natural.

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 'please me' and have been looking for a more natural shade ever since and this is perfect! It looks absolutely gorgeous and really suits you :)
    Laura | laurasrantsandreviews.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a perfect nude :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous colour, i love it!
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.