beauty bargains

Friday, December 27, 2013
Post-Christmas tradition is always to have a nosy around various beauty websites keeping your eyes peeled for a bargain, with a hot chocolate and Terry's Chocolate Orange in hand. This year on Boxing Day I made one of the silliest decisions of my life - to go to one of the biggest shopping centers with around 10,000 people cramming in to hunt down the best of the bargains. I think I lasted 30 minutes and had to get out... I can't handle that many people in a small space!

Okay, so I may have splurged a little but it was well justified... Emma Hardie's Cleansing Balm has been on my lust-list for so long and I couldn't resist FeelUnique's discount and free shipping. I've been really getting into my skincare and I also love the look of this Bath and Body Duet in Creme Brulee by Laura Mercier. This is half price at the minute at just £15... How amazing is that?!

Every year I look for a new perfume to buy - there's no point asking for perfume for Christmas because it's up to half price the next day! I love the Philosykos perfume by Diptyque and it's also half price at just £34! I can't handle all of these bargains - my bank account is seriously in need of some TLC. One of my all-time favourite perfumes is Daisy by Marc Jacobs and there's a tenner off this too!

Now for nails because no one can resist a good old nail bargain. Ciate have their Neon Mani Kit in Foam Party at a discount price in Selfridges - one of the best beauty bargain websites I've come across this year. They also have the Illamasqua Blizzard nail polish on sale, too; one I've been eyeing up for a long time now! OPI's Christmas nail polishes are also at a huge discount - I think there's going to have to be another order placed there. Woops.

Some bonuses that I've spotted are the Clinique Black Honey beauty set and the Philosophy Raspberry Glazed lip shine. With amazing discounts on both I think I'll buy them. By the time they've been delivered, I'd have thought of an excuse... 

What are your beauty bargains of this year?


            ♥   



4 comments :

  1. I love a good discount looks like you got some good deals with these beauty items. I love the nail polishes the most and love when they are on sale!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't think I can resist the EH cleansing balm at that price!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it last night as soon as I saw it, haha! Especially with free shipping, I couldn't resist Xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.