nails inc big red apple

Friday, December 13, 2013
Nails Inc has to be one of my all-time favourite nail polish brands but I can't collect them as often as I'd like. £11 is quite ridiculous for a small pot of coloured gloop (but gorgeous ones at that). Glamour magazine had 4 new Nails Inc shades in their December issue and I couldn't resist buying this gorgeous shade. £11 down to £2 meant I couldn't really say no.


There were four shades to chose from; a glossy black (which I was considering to go back and buy the magazine again for), a glittery silver and a glittery gold but I opted for Big Red Apple. You'll know by now that my obsession with glossy, red nail polish is not a secret. There's just something about a classic true-red nail that really appeals to me and the gloss which finishes this just tops it all off. Above shows the nail polish with two coats (above) and one coat (below). I can even wear this for days with just one coat and it has no signs of chipping.

The colour is the perfect 'postbox red' and is perfect for the festive season - another reason why I picked it up. One of the most amazing things about getting this in a magazine is that it's full size. It's not one of those lah-de-dah two nails and it's run-out kinda things and you can really get a lot of use out of it. I can safely say I have nothing but love for this nail polish and it seems to be replacing my beloved Rimmel Black Cherries for the Christmas period.

What's your favourite classic red nail polish?

            ♥

17 comments :

  1. I agree with you Nails Inc has some amazing shades and effects. This is a very pretty coral red, that I haven't tried yet but it's going on the list :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nails inc; its my favourite range. Eccleston mews by Nails Inc is my fave; it's just a red that can be worn by anyone xx

    http://itschlo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I haven't tried that one but it looks gorgeous :) xx

      Delete
  3. I picked exactly the same one when I grabbed my monthly supply of Glamour last month :) it's so lovely and definitely one of my favourites :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely polish! LOVE your blog, how did you get your blog design?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I designed it myself :) xx

      Delete
  5. I got this one too, I've yet to try it though. The shade looks perfect for xmas, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely choice :) I picked the gold one as my old gold polish is a bit gloopy now.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine's not got to that stage yet haha, still works perfectly fine :) xx

      Delete
  7. Beautiful color! I love red nails in this festive periods,I'd love to try it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this, it's such a lovely colour and an amazing freebie!

    www.youcandoanythingwithacupoftee.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.