A Meenie Update

Tuesday, February 11, 2014
For today's post, I thought I'd give you something a little different that I'm calling a 'Meenie Update'. If you missed her introduction, she's my adorable little kitty that has been my life and joy for the past few months! She's almost four months old now and I literally treat her like my real-life baby. She's starting to come out of her shell more now and is beginning to show her personality, which I must add is hilarious.


Her latest antic is to sit by the back door, hissing (trying to 'meow') when she's hungry. She is such an explorer, too. She now climbs into the bath, onto the sink and perches on the bathroom windowsill. She loves sitting by the windowsill downstairs too, watching people walk past - however, she has broken and smashed two vases whilst she's been up there! She's so funny when she's playing, although she does seem to have fun waiting in a small area ready to pounce on your feet as you walk by.

Waking me up at 6am sharp is also proving to be a favourite of hers. Because she sleeps on a blanket in my bedroom, she climbs on my bed every morning, pressing her nose against mine to wake me up to stroke her. She's fond of the laptop and it's fastly becoming her favourite sleeping spot... Whilst I am blogging. She also did her first real 'meow' a few days ago and I felt like a proud mother when their child says their first word.