The Best Things

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Following on from the topic of positivity in my previous post, I was inspired by these gorgeous flowers to write down a little list on my notebook about what the best things are for a little "pick me up". Of course, the list naturally began with flowers (who can resist them?) but do not fear, I have more!


If flowers aren't your thing, a) why not?! and b) don't worry - I've jotted down a list. Usually, these kinds of lists are kept among a tonne of others in the notebook that sometimes is as essential as my right arm. I've noticed that I have way too many lists and sometimes, they might just be useful to someone other than myself, hence this post. Since we're now a lifestyle and beauty blog, it's only natural to give you a sneaky peak inside my little notepad and I let you know about some of the best things that make me happy. 

- Finding a big tub of Nutella in the food cupboard and treating yourself to eating it with a spoon.
- Having a sleepy kitten purring away on your lap.
- Drinking a cup of the best coffee ever.
- Saturday night TV.
- Having someone take a photo of you where you don't look like some sort of wild animal.
- Finding a good book.
- Neat handwriting.
- Getting so into a blog that you find it compulsory to read from start to finish.
- Receiving compliments about your blog.

            ♥

8 comments :

  1. Those flowers are stunning! I got such a nice comment yesterday, it put me in a good mood for hours! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eating Nutella with a spoon! YUM! Great happy post! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nutella, and blog compliments,
    which is why I feel the need to tell you that your blog is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should get a listography journal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Love flowers, compliments.. And don't even get me started on Nutella!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely concept and has (miraculously) put a smile on my face after a tediously long day. It's definitely motivated me to start taking note of everything that make me smile. Thank you so much for the inspiration (and for bringing a bit of positivity into my life)! Great post.
    Bekki / www.inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.