Currently Coveting

Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Why is it always just after you go on a spending splurge that you find better things that you could have bought instead? Perhaps it's just me - whenever I get money, it's usually spent on something silly like McDonalds.. Can you class that as an impulse buy?


The first thing on my wishlist is the NARS Spring Collection Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Birmini. You should know me and collections by now - I never tend to buy into them unless I really love them, but this peachy collection is too good to miss. The MAC 33 lashes have also been on a wishlist of mine for so long but is just one of those products you always forget to pick up. As for candles, the Diptyque Figuer Candle is probably one that I'll lust over for so long but never be able to justify the massive price tag - I can't help but compare it to burning money.

Now that Spring is pretty much almost here, I'm needing to up my tanning game. The St Tropez Bronzing Spray is a gem that's been passed down from my mum but we've now run out. As for luxury makeup, I'm all for Tom Ford. The Tom Ford lipstick in Bruised Plum looks right up my street - bold lipsticks and gorgeous packaging... Need I say no more? Other luxury items that I've been wanting to try are the Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base and the Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser, both which I keep putting off due to the price tag.

The Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick band-wagon is one that I'm yet to jump, as well as the infamous Tangle Teezers. I often question how I can be a beauty blogger and not buy into these hypes. Finally, although I'm not too keen on Essie, their polish in Van D'go looks absolutely stunning.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.