March Favourites

Monday, March 31, 2014
If you haven't noticed, I'm attempting to make more of an effort with my monthly favourites. I started this feature back in December of 2012 and have done about three ever since. Monthly favourites are actually one of my favourite posts to read, and I love writing them too so I can combine all of my favourite products of that month!


The first thing I've been loving is the Bourjois Colorboost in Red Sunshine. Now that Spring is almost here and corals are becoming slightly more seasonally appropriate, I've been loving wearing this on my lips as a little something with a gorgeous gloss. I also have been loving my MAC Studio Fix Fluid. If you've been reading my blog for some time, you'll know how much I love this. I'm still yet to find another foundation that I love as much as this.

I have also been enjoying using the Sugar Crush Body Scrub. Now that I find myself spending more time in the bath than I do in bed, a gorgeous scrub is an essential. The Sugar Crush scent is even one of my favourite ever scents that I'd happily wear it as a perfume! One of the best things in life is finding a hidden gem that you find in your makeup storage that you completely forget about. I found the Bourjois Intuitive Liner in my stash and when I first tried this, I really disliked it. I gave it a whirl at the start of the month and fell in love with it!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.