Morning Skincare Routine

Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Ahh, my skincare routine. A subject that's been a long time coming for plenty of reasons. I originally planned to incorporate this into a video for my YouTube channel but because of technical difficulties, that unfortunately can't happen. However, I am working with it so it's kind of turned into a blog post. I hope you don't mind! Here it is nonetheless.


Let's get a few of the boring bits out of the way. I have combination skin and if you're using this as a little suggestion on what to buy, you may not want to follow it 100%! This is just what works for my skin and every skin is different. I also have sensitive patches on my cheeks.

The first thing I do in the morning is take my Bioderma Micellaire Solution on two cotton pads and run that around my face. I use this as a really gentle cleanse because it can remove any excess makeup/germs that've stayed on my face the previous night and is really kind to sensitive skin. Then I take my La Roche-Posay Effeclar Duo and put that on any spots. I tried this for reducing the redness in my skin but it wasn't the best, so I use it primarily as a spot cream. I then finally take the Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser (and breathe) and put that all over my face, then we're done! Simple as that!