Casual Comforts

Wednesday, April 16, 2014
I have to admit, it is quite strange publishing full-body photos of me on the internet. Usually it's just my face and the makeup I'm wearing on that day, but I'm all for a bit of change! Today I'm coming at you with one of my most comfortable outfit ever.

WHITE TEE- ASOS // SHIRT- BANK // JEANS- TOPSHOP JONI // NAILS- NAILS INC BIG RED APPLE // LIPS- RIMMEL 107
I've titled this post "Casual Comforts" and this type of outfit is one that I seem to be gravitating to more and more - especially now that these Winter days are so short and all you really want to do is cuddle up in the warm! This winter is one where I've been wearing my Topshop Joni Jeans - lifesavers if you're just wanting to throw something on and look half-decent. They're also super comfy which is always a good thing!

I paired them with a plain white t-shirt from ASOS and checked shirt H&M. Every single of clothing I've ever bought from H&M has been such good quality, but their shop is a right pain to shop in. Maybe it's just me that can't tolerate crammed, busy shops but atleast it's not as bad as Primark. On my lips is Rimmel's 107 - another of my Winter staples.

    ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.