Everyday Makeup

Thursday, April 03, 2014
Ahh, my everyday makeup - a post that I last published way back last August has fastly become my third most-viewed EVER post. I love wearing makeup (duh) and although I do love a bold lip and a statement brow, I prefer to keep it a little more toned-down for a daily basis.


My first step in my daily makeup routine is primer. I've been really loving the Porefessional by Benefit, and I can't even believe that I managed to do my makeup without it. The hefty price tag made it a bit of a "wishing I could have but I can't justify that much money" situation but I bought it as part of my Birthday Haul and I've been absolutely in love with it. I have really large pores around my nose and this minimizes and practically covers them which is amazing.

For foundation I wear the MAC Studio Fix Fluid. Again, something that I can't live without with a hefty price tag. I'm looking for a dupe if any of you guys know of any because I'm going through bottles of this like nobody's business and it's costing me so much money. I then conceal any blemishes and under my eyes with the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. For my eyebrows I use a bit of MAC's Espresso shadow on a Real Techniques angled brush. Nothing fancy there.

For an everyday glow, I use one of the MUA blushes in Shade 2. I've had this for years and it is such a gorgeous, natural shade that makes me look naturally flushed without being too "in your face!". If I can be bothered, I use a bit of the Bourjour Intuitive liner to give my eyes a bit more definition. I finally finish with a touch of mascara to make me look a bit more human-like. After that I'm good to go!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.