Exams, Designing and Meenie

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

If you're checking back here and you've not been for a few days, you may notice that somethings are different. If you have, however, checked back since, you'll have realised what's changed... My blog design! I was feeling very uninspired and lost my blogging mojo, so a completely new re-design is just what I needed. You may have noticed in the past that blog designs are nothing new to me - I change them almost on a monthly basis because I get bored too quick, but I think this one's here to stay.

This is slightly off-topic but I need some sort of reassurance. Meenie has been going outside on her own for the past few days and I am completely terrified. I feel like she's been my little best-friend/partner-in-crime over the past 6 months and I am so scared of her going out and not coming back. Please tell me I'm not the only kitten owner that is completely terrified?!

Another reason why I wanted to do a little update is to tell you that unfortunately, I won't be posting as much as I'd like to over the next few weeks - exams are to blame. My exams start next week and I am pooping myself (not literally) to say the least. The only thing getting me through the next few weeks is that I know that the only test/exam I'll be planning to take after GCSE's is my driving test! Argh!! I'm trying my best to put up some pre-written posts whilst I'm away but if you wonder why I'm a bit late replying to comments, that's why. Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely May (unlike me!) and enjoy the last of Spring!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.