This Week #12

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Wow, what a week. This week I somehow managed to fit in 9 exams in 5 days. Crazy. At least I only have a new left now and they're not to be sat until a few weeks time. You know what that means? Blogging time! I feel like I've neglected my blog lately because all of the posts have been scheduled and not put up on the day they were written. It feels good to be back in the swing of things for another week, get things scheduled and back to exams in a week's time!

Nails of the Week: My nails this week have been a plain Jane shade - Grey by Barry M. Barry M are actually one of my favourite nail brands because the formulas are amazing (no chips in sight!), the shade range is huuuge and they only cost a few pounds. I've been loving neutral nails at the moment because they go with all outfits - you don't have the dilemma where you go out wearing a yellow dress, forgetting you have illuminous pink nail polish on!

Rave of the Week: I think this has to be my Anastasia Brow Wiz. I hated this thing to begin with because I felt like I had to press on my brows really hard for the colour to pick up. However, I tried it again last week after shopping my stash, I used a light hand and although it took a while to get the hang of, my brows looked naturally full and defined. It's so much more natural looking than using powder and I've completely fallen in love with it.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.