10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Monday, June 16, 2014


I'm a list-user, a list-lover and an all round list-addict. Everything from makeup items that I want to purchase, to blogs I'm loving and even to TV shows are documented in about a thousand mini-lists on my phone. I've been reading Rosie's blog for so long and have come to the realization that her "10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week" mini series are so enjoyable to read that I'd love to write my own and make it a little bi-weekly feature. After all, we all love talking about being happy... Right?

ONE // Watching the England match in the pub, with my Dad. My dad and I don't spend that much time together and he LOVES football. Me, not such a fan, but if it's England playing, I can tolerate it for a few hours!

TWO // Finishing my exams! After four weeks of what seems like exam-after-exam, they're finally over. Fourteen exams have been sat and it feels so good to think "Yay! I don't have to revise anymore!" Haha.

THREE // The weather recently has been from one extreme to the other - something that I love. I love that some days can be hot and sunny and you can sit and fry in the heat, and the next day you can sit by the door listening to the rain.

FOUR // Deep and meaningful heart-to-hearts with my friend & my mum. As my mum likes to call me, I'm a "bottle-it-up-er" (excuse my terrible attempt at phonics) and I keep everything that is bothering me locked up and never tell my feelings. It felt so good and like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders once I'd had a little chat.

FIVE // Seeing Meenie sprint home once she heard thunder. I'd never seen those little legs move so quick!

SIX // Movie day with my mum! When Channel4 had the back-to-back 80's movie day, my mum & I both eat our body weight in chocolates, snuggled up in duvets and chilled out. They're the best days.

SEVEN // Visiting the Art Gallery. As much as I don't like to admit it, I actually enjoyed walking around the gallery and learning about art - it is for my art qualification, after all.

EIGHT // Speaking to someone that makes me smile at my phone.

NINE // Painting in the rain. As I mentioned earlier, this weather we've been getting recently is completely bizzare and I don't know what it is about painting in the rain that I love but it's so therapeutic (even if you draw/paint like a five year old!)

TEN // Blogging! I've had a little play around with my template and tweaked my design slightly, something that I do when I feel a bit un-inspired. Now it's done I'm back to blog with so many fresh ideas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.