Co-Washing?

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

I think it's almost every girls dream to have long, lusciously thick locks down to their bum but let's face it, it's probably never going to happen. Let's start with the basics - I have medium length, extremely thick brunette hair. It's been bleached, dyed, cut into a bob and grown to the bottom of my back (not all at the same time, duh) and it's definitely showing some signs of damage.


What co-washing is supposed to do is cleanse your hair with conditioner, instead of shampoo. It's said to cut down frizz and help to prevent hair damage (read the fancy article here). Sounds perfect, right? Yeah. It is. I tried washing my hair with just the Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer Conditioner twice a week, and using the shampoo with it once a week and the results were amazing. My hair became something much more sleek than the giant frizz ball that the hairdryer leaves me with... I'm converted.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.