New Shoes

Monday, June 02, 2014

Fellow girls, you will recognize the pain of wearing gorgeous shoes but being left with not-so-gorgeous, ripped up feet. I've been eyeing up these Topshop TIKA2 High Vamp Skaters for so long and for only £20, I bought them last week. I've never had delivery from Topshop as I usually collect from store but the delivery for these took 7 working days when it said a maximum of 3? Anyway, I wore these out for around 20 minutes and had to take them off. Once I took them off, my feet had been ripped to shreds - literally my foot was one huge plaster. Another case of beauty is pain maybe? They're still gorgeous shoes nonetheless, but my feet sadly don't agree with them. :(


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.