Post-Exam Treats

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Can we just take a moment to appreciate that the past sixteen years have been building up to this week. The final exam was the one I took yesterday and it feels unbelievably good that I have no more exams and revision to do, but scary knowing that I've done it and have to wait 3 months for the results. Anyway, after my last exam yesterday, my mum took me shopping to celebrate. I originally went to buy MAC's lipstick in Patisserie and the Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop but inevitably found myself drooling over the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy. Within a few minutes, I'd had a Chanel makeover and the lipstick was in my pocket. Thanks momma!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.