Summer Barbecue

Thursday, June 26, 2014


Barbecues in the sun are my one of my favourite things. Although I'm not too keen on barbecue food (I prefer a good Indian), it's so good and therapeutic to just take some time out to relax in the sun. My mum, brother and I went to a local park last weekend and had a stroll around the gardens. We saw rabbits, golfers, fancy peacocks, and my mum and Blaine even went on a boat - something that I daren't do when I'm equipped with my camera! Even though my mum's sat beside me now saying "I'm so burnt!", it was actually a really good day. Here's to a lot more summer barbecues!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.