Clinique Cheek Pops

Monday, July 07, 2014


It's not new news that I have been professing my love for the Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop on both my blog and my YouTube channel endlessly over the past few weeks. It's by far the best makeup-related purchase I've bought in such a long time and I'm completely in love with it – how can anyone not love a flower shaped pink luxurious makeup product? I picked it up in my Post-Exam Haul and it has been a staple in my makeup bag ever since.

I tend to go for reddish-brown muted shades as I find them to be the most complimentary on my skin and this shade is perfect for me. “Ginger Pop” is the one I chose from the four shades in the new collection and it gives my skin such a healthy and natural glow that it’s quickly become a staple in my makeup routine. Although they’re really pigmented, they’re also really easy to blend. You can also see it in action in my Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup Tutorial… I’m obsessed!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.