Disappointing Products

Wednesday, July 23, 2014


It's inevitable that sometimes we can spend extreme amounts of money on products that are very disappointing when we try them again at home. I'm the first to admit that I hate it when this happens - nobody likes wasting money, right? But I suppose if you don't try you'll never know. These are the products that I've tried, tested & have been disappointing!

The first product I'm quick to mention is the Maybelline Brow Drama. I express my hate for this in an up & coming YouTube video but I really really really dislike this product. The name confuses me - it gives no drama to the brows whatsoever and instead leaves them crispy and not nice. I was also disappointed by MAC's Creme D'Nude lipstick. This was my second ever lipstick from MAC and I've not been completely in love with it since I bought it. It's way too golden for my skin and makes me end up looking like I'm even paler and washed out!


I also didn't get along with NARS Laguna bronzer which was a surprising one for me. I'm very pale and have a hard time finding bronzers that don't look muddy, which is exactly what this one did. It takes a while to build up the colour so it's visible and then doesn't blend evenly. £25 is definitely not justifyable for me! Finally is the Philosophy Devine Satin-Finish Illuminating Powder. I got this after reading all of the 5* reviews on QVC and it was a massive disappointed when I got it home. This doesn't make the slightest difference to how my makeup looks and really doesn't do anything for me. Losing money sucks!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.