Palettes, Palettes, Palettes

Sunday, July 13, 2014



If a number of things can be kept together in an organised way that makes transferring/using makeup much easier, I'm all over it. I am a palette lover, as you can carry around a number of different things within a certain space. It's an amazing invention! Over my makeup years I've collected my fair share of palettes but these are what I've found to be the best.

I have to start with MAC palettes. Ok, the price can get a bit ridiculous as it can cost near enough £200 to create your own palette but both the colour range and quality of the actual products themselves mean it's hard to go wrong. You can build your own customized palette and you don't have to fill them up all at once - the price can be stretched over a matter of months (or even years!).

The Sleek palettes are also worth mentioning - they're incredible for the price! For around £10 you can get 12 eyeshadows that are gorgeous, pigmented and easy to blend. I have the Storm palette, full of mainly neutral shades but you can get palettes full of bright, iridescent shades. Although they may be a little difficult to actually open, they're a great (and cheap!) alternative to brands along the lines of MAC.

If you're looking for a little neutral quad, The Body Shop's 4-Step Smokey Eye palette* is where I'd point you to. This little quad contains 3 neutral and 1 matte shade as well as a small blending brush, a small angled brush and a little mirror. This palette provides you with a gorgeous everyday makeup look with the shades being very pigmented and easy to blend, but the shadows do have a slight issue with fallout. To see the look that I created, you can click here.

What would a palette post be without featuring the Naked palette? Every blogger, their aunt, uncle and pet cat have this palette and it's not surprising. For just under £40 you can get a gorgeous neutral palette that have a combination of matte and shimmery finishes all in one nicely boxed palette. Plus, the pigmentation of these eyeshadows are like none other. Plus, 'Hustle' is one of my all-time favourite eyeshadows. It's seriously stunning.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.