Sunny Weekends

Monday, July 28, 2014


It's becoming quite the tradition to introduce a post with a photo of Meenie but I just can't help it - she's just too cute. Whenever we sit out in the garden she always comes and sleeps under one of the bushes, hiding away with just her head poking out. This weekend was soooo hot in England so my mum and I bought a little mini paddling pool and spent the day dipping our toes in and moaning about how cold the water was. Typical women!

I also picked up Essie's nail polish in Fiji amongst many other things and have loved how it looks on my nails. I've also been loving this outfit that I wrote about last week - it's so comfortable! How've you spent the weekend?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.