August Favourites

Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Favourites

Can we just notice how this time last year I was doing one of my first ever monthly favourites? If you want to see how my writing has changed, photography has changed or just a major flashback (Throwback Sunday, maybe?) then click here and it'll take you through. This month has been very good makeup-wise, with a few new additions and some forgotten gems.

The first thing I've been loving this month has been the Rimmel Wonderfull mascara. This is brand new at the moment and I love how it makes my lashes look so full and fluttery without feeling crispy. I've also been loving the Anastasia Brow Wiz, which I've now run out of. I hated this at first but since I started over with it again, it's been my eyebrow's best friend. 

For skin I've been loving the Simple moisturiser. I've been camping this week so I needed a quick & easy product that could put all of the moisture back into my skin. This is cheap and cheerful and makes my skin feeling so soft, plumped & fresh. Benefit's That Gal primer was a product that I reviewed here and I can safely say I'm still as in love with it now as I was then. I won't ramble on about this too much because I've already done that but if you're looking for a primer that makes your skin look radiant, this would be my choice.

I've been wearing two lip options this month, with one being MAC's Patisserie. This is my go-to everyday lipstick that is so easy to wear and apply. I pop this on in the morning and although it does require frequent top-ups, it makes my lips look fuller and my makeup pulled together. The other lip option I've loved is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper. I also reviewed this and said its' staying power was incredible. It's so difficult to remove but looks gorgeous on the lips!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.