Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bourjois 1

Hold the press - I think I've found the most perfect lip product formula ever. I know, I know - it's a very dramatic claim but I genuinely think it's true. I'm seriously yet to find anything better than these. You'll have heard me rave about them to no end on my YouTube channel but if you're new round here (or haven't been watching my videos) I'm talking about the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipsticks.

You'll know by now that I'm a matte lipstick kinda girl so it's usually hard to wear liquid lipsticks. Fellow bold matte lipstick lover Anna mentioned these a few months ago and I went straight out to pick them up. My favourite out of the two is Hot Pepper, an orangey-red opaque colour. I find that this one suits my complexion much more yet the formulas of both are impeccable. Ole Flamingo! is a hot pink, a shade that I never thought I could be able to pull off until I tried this.

These are opaque with one swipe, easy to apply and incredibly long-wearing. I wore Hot Pepper out for dinner and after I'd eaten a whole BBQ smothered chicken, it was still as opaque as ever. The downside to these? They're a pain in the ass to remove. Seriously, finding a needle in a haystack would be easier than taking these off.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.