Monochrome

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Monochrome Monochrome

Ever since I bought this leather jacket from Primark a few weeks ago, I've been wearing it constantly. This is the outfit that I wore to a pub lunch (which I blogged about here!) and it's honestly one of the most comfortable, yet socially acceptable, outfit I've ever worn. The jacked itself has gold detailing and is so comfy to wear - surprising considering it was only £25!

I paired it with a striped tee, some black jeans and some Topshop shoes. After posting about them here, a lot of you said that these shoes need wearing in. I moaned a lot whilst I was getting used to them and went through a shedload of plasters but I can now wear them alone. I love the look of them and I always get compliments every time I wear them. I love them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.