Pick of the Pinks

Friday, August 01, 2014


If you'd have asked me to wear pink makeup-wise a few months ago, I'd have replied with "hell no". If you'd have asked me now to wear pink makeup-wise, I'd say "bring it on". Maybe that was a little dramatic but you get the point - I love to wear pink. I think Summer time is the perfect time to whack out a bit of pink goodness and today, I thought I'd show you my pick of the pinks.

I posted about the Natural Collection nail polish in Hibiscus last week and said it's a new found obsession for me. I love the shade of this, the formula and most importantly - the brush. I've also been loving 2 MAC lipsticks - Ravishing (which I mentioned in my July Favourites!) and Lovelorn. Both are shades that look stunning with a tan and glowing skin.

As usual, I couldn't go a few posts without mentioning the Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop - you all know how much I love this especially from this review that I did when they first launched. Those things are incredible! I also sneaked in a little brush - it does have a tiny bit of pink so it counts, right? The Real Techniques Blush Brush was one that I was disappointed with to begin with but now, I love. It's the perfect shape to apply blush and bronzer with.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.