Summer Nails

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Nails

Although the weather is very questionable of 'Summer' here in England right now, it won't stop me whipping out my favourite nail colours. I love co-ordinating my nails to the seasons & my favourite by far is the Summer period. I love wearing bright colours, corals and even sparkly nails if I'm really in the mood! Today I've got my five favourite Summer time nail colours - please bear in mind that I have actually worn some of these every Summer since the age of 12...

My all-time favourite summer nail polish has to be Coral by Barry M. This is basically what it says on the tin; a gorgeous, summery, coral shade that lasts for such a long time with no chipping at all. Because I love Barry M so much, I also love wearing their Mint Green shade. The formulas of these polishes are second to none. Two coats gives you an amazing opaque colour that lasts up to a week with no base/top coat. They're also at an amazing price compared to brands like Nails Inc and Essie yet with the same (if not better) quality.

The Models Own Hedonist nail polish has to be featured in everyone's Summer nail polish choices - it's a staple. The formulas aren't the best but I can deal with that if you get a gorgeous, neon shade. I also love the NYC polish in Water Street Blue. This was actually one of the first ever nail polishes I bought about 5 years ago and I still love it as much now as I did when I bought it! Finally is the Rimmel Cocktail Colour in Hawaiian Punch. I tend to save this one for special occasions because it is that nice. A gorgeous red/pink shade with glitter shimmers. The best thing about this is the drying time - no more waiting for what feels like 2 hours whilst they dry!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.