A Striped Obsession

Friday, September 19, 2014
A Striped Obsession

I don't know what it is with myself and stripes; I can't get enough of them! They're wearable all year round, from Spring paired with skinny jeans, to Autumn layered with chunky knits. Over my obsession-period I've acquired quite the collection, from monochromed t-shirts to full length dresses that I pull out of my wardrobe for an easy, everyday outfit. I've put together some of my favourite stores where I get my striped addiction fix.

Budget stripe buys are available from H&M and Primark, which is where most of my pieces are from. I love these also because they're such a staple piece in my wardrobe and you can pick them up for as little as £3 (you can also feel no guilt when you're picking a few more up because £3 can always be justified for a t-shirt!). If you're really into your Breton pattern and don't mind the price tag as much, COS and Topshop will find you some staple pieces. If you really really into your stripes, there's always brands like T By Alexander Wang which sell dreamy pieces to suit your stripe needs.