Camping Makeup

Monday, September 01, 2014
Camping Makeup

If you'd have told me a few years ago that I'd be taking a bag of makeup to a camping site, I'd have laughed. I've always thought that camping was a place to be at one with nature. The whole essence was to go and have fun; and to apply makeup reminded me of in the famous words, "aint nobody got time for that". However since I've become an all-round makeup addict (and have noticed how poopy I feel when I'm without it), I decided to take a small makeup bag with only one rule... A maximum of 5 items.

Because my skin has been going through a rough time lately, I brought along my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I'm not going to rave on too much about this because you probably all know how much I love it by now. I also struggle to feel comfortable if I don't do my eyebrows. Trust me, brows make or break a face. To "put my brows on" as my dad says, I used the Soap & Glory Archery brow felt tip. I only recently bought this and is such a good felt tip brow pencil that's easy to use and apply. I'll also be having a review on this put up soon so make sure you stay tuned!

For eyes I took two products - the Bobbi Brown gel liner in Espresso Ink and the Rimmel Wonderfull mascara. I took a brown liner instead of black because it looks more natural and I didn't fancy walking around a campsite fully done-up. Mascara really is a girl's best friend so that was a no brainer. I also took MAC's Patisserie lipstick - a staple in my everyday makeup bag that gives my lips a fuller, plump look.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.