MAC Patisserie

Tuesday, September 09, 2014
MAC Patisserie

If there's one thing that I'm proud of makeup-wise, it's that I think I've found the perfect nude. Older readers of mine would've known how hard it was for me a few months back for me to actually find a nice, nude lipstick that doesn't wash me out. Because my skin is so fair it means that I usually have to go for the pinky side of things. The first nude lipstick I bought was MAC's Creme D'Nude after hearing so many amazing reviews on it but when I applied it, the browny-beige tones in it completely washed me out. I then tried MAC's Creme Cup, the pinkier sister of Creme D'Nude. I wasn't head over heels with it but it worked OK. However when I heard Lily and Anna talk about Patisserie, again by MAC, I knew I had to try it.

I have to say that this is the most perfect nude I've ever found. It's moistursing which means it doesn't show up any dry patches on my lips yet keeps them feeling soft and plump. The lipstick has a Lustre finish meaning it's semi-sheer and has a wet-look finish. This isn't my favourite finish from MAC as it does mean it requires frequent top-ups. I do however love to wear this lipstick everyday and consequently is one of my most used MAC lipsticks.  If you're fair with pinkier skin & struggling to find a nude lipstick suitable for everyday wear, I'd whole-heartedly recommend this! It's incredible!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.