In The Shopping Basket

Tuesday, October 07, 2014
In The Shopping Basket

Being a beauty-obsessed blogger comes with a permanent, never ending wishlist. The wishlist has become even worse now that Sephora have opened their gates to the UK and we can finally get our little mitts on all of the products we've longed for so long. I'm still yet to make my first Sephora order - the pressure is too much & I don't want to forget anything & regret it later! - but here's what's on my shopping list for when I do decided to take the leap.

The first product on my Sephora wishlist is the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red. I've heard so many people rave about this (mainly Amelia!) and as big a fan of a red lip I am, I'm surprised I haven't gotten my hands on it yet. Apparently, these have the perfect matte formula - an amazing pay-off for the price. The fall collection of OCC's Lip Tars are new to the ever-growing list, within Lament and Manhunter looking like perfect Autumnal lip shades. What would a beauty blogger be without a tonne of lipsticks coming out of her ears? I have no idea!

Brows are also a feature that require a lot of time, energy and work. Therefore we need to try a lot of products to see what works best; brows make or break a face, after all! The first thing on the list is the Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow. One of my favourite beauty vloggers, Chloe Morello, mentioned that she used this a few months back and they made her brows look incredible. A product that's been on my wishlist ever since I bought the Brow Wiz is Anastasia's Dip Brow Pomade. I'm new to the whole gel liner-like consistency for a brow product so am so intrigued to see how it fairs out. I told you, brows are an important thing!

For the face, I've been itching to try the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. Who doesn't have skin-envy of Lauren Curtis? (And figure, teeth and fashion envy, but that's beside the point). This has become one of her staple makeup items and every time I see her apply it, I love the results. The perfect amount of coverage, highlight and non-creaseness, I need to have it!

What's currently on your wishlist?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.