Top 5: Raspberry Nails

Friday, November 21, 2014
Top 5 Raspberry Nails

Raspberry nails are something that I tend to gravitate all-year round, not necessarily just in the Autumn/Winter time. Ever since I've been young  enough to paint my nails, they've been some sort of of berry shade (except for that time where I went through a phase of wearing only black nails - it didn't last long). Over the years I've collected my fair share of berry/burgundy shades and I thought it'd be a great start to this little 'Top 5' series that is kicking off today.

First up (and my favourite of the bunch) is Rimmel's Black Cherries. I bought this last Summer and has been one of my go-to nail shades ever since. This is more on the purple side as opposed to red, but I love how it looks slightly different every time I wear it. The formula is great, it doesn't chip and it has a wide brush, all I could ever ask for in a nail polish! I also have the Rimmel Metal Rush in Purple Reign which is similar to Black Cherries but with a holographic finish to it.

The Models Own nail polish in Garnet is on the redder side of raspberry shades but again, it's an amazing polish. Models Own were one of the first nail polish brands I ever bought and I always find myself coming back to them because the formulas are amazing for the price. I also find myself picking up Essie's Shearling Darling more and more now after mentioning that I wasn't too keen when I first picked it up. This shade is very similar to Barry M's Raspberry, a classic in my collection. If I remember correctly, this was my very first nail polish that I bought back when I was about 11 years old. Fast-forward 5 years and two bottles later, I'm still loving it!

What's your favourite nail polish?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.