Sunday Snoozing

Sunday, December 07, 2014
Sunday Snoozing

This is how I feel today and how I've felt for the past week. Exhausted. I always find that December well and truly tires me out, so much so that it's only the 7th and I feel drained - it must be all of the Christmas shopping I've been doing! This is mainly the reason why I haven't blogged recently as I wanted to take a break from my schedule and have some time-off. Now, I've re-charged my blogging batteries and I'm coming back at you with lots more posts.

Today's post is nothing fancy, beauty or fashion related, it's just a chat. I feel like sometimes with all of the beauty posts I try and put up here, it's sometimes difficult to have a chat with you and get to know you. This week I spent my days watching Prison Break (mainly because of Wentworth Miller but it's an amazing show!) and lots of re-adjusting the Christmas tree because Meenie thinks it's acceptable to pull the baubles off whilst she's climbing it. The troubles of having a cat, hey? I don't mind, especially when we have our nightly routine of her purring away on my lap whilst I watch I'm A Celebrity. She's great during the Winter time - she's a hot water bottle that never gets cold!

What have you been doing this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.