Free Font Favourites / 01

Saturday, January 31, 2015
Free Font Favourites

 photo NOTEfavfonts_zps26fbd585.jpg

I'm a font freak. Anything hand lettering, logos or graphic design-related I'm all over. Over the past few months I've especially been loving script fonts and they look lovely when used on a blog, so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites! The best things about the fonts I've shown you are a) they look gorgeous and b) they're free! So often I come across gorgeous, handwritten fonts that I fall in love with... Until I realise that they cost a bomb to purchase. If you're on a tighter budget or refuse to buy fonts, I've compiled a list of ones that you can use for free! Enjoy :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.