Daily Makeup

Wednesday, February 25, 2015


There's not much I love more than a fresh, flawless base and a natural lip. My everyday makeup is pretty simple and although it looks like I use a lot of products, it doesn't take me that long to do. For my everyday foundation I use Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, an amazing product that I will continue to re-purchase over & over again. I love this stuff as it gives me a flawless base that still looks like skin, and I don't need to use concealer! On top of that I use a little bit of NARS' Laguna bronzer on a fluffy brush to slightly contour my face, theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer to highlight my cheeks and then the Revlon Cream Blush in Pinched to put a bit of colour back into my skin.

For brows I use my favourite ever makeup product (no lie), the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade. I mentioned this in my full review and this is what I reach for everyday to make my brows a little more naturally defined. For eyelids, things are kept simple with a bit of the No7 Shade and Define Stick in Cool Mink all over the lid, then the shade Coffee Bean to give a smudgy liner look & a bit of crease definition. Then I pop a bit of the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara on my lashes. Lips are kept even simpler with either a tiny bit of MAC's Patisserie or the NARS Lip Pencil in Descanso, to give them a nice, plump look. Simple as that!

What's your daily makeup?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.