Brand Focus / NARS

Thursday, February 19, 2015


There's no denying that NARS has been one of my favourite high-end brands for a while, so I felt it was only right to make it the next feature in my Brand Focus series. I own 3 different products from NARS and although it was love at first sight with most of them, I've had a pretty love-hate relationship with one of the products. I purchased my first product from NARS back when I'd just turned 15 and was determined to put my birthday money to good use - buying makeup. The fifteen year old-me though that was completely logic but looking back, I'm not too sure it was!

The product I'm talking about was NARS' Laguna bronzer, the product I've had a love-hate relationship with. At first I hated it - I thought it was too orange, shimmery and not pigmented enough. After around a year of loving it, hating it, it being shoved to the back of my makeup collection and then repeating the cycle, I love it now! I use this to warm up my skin and although it's not the most pigmented bronzer I've used, I like it because I don't go from looking like I've been on holiday to Antarctica then the Sahara desert in a matter of minutes!

One of my favourite foundations of all time is Sheer Glow. I've loved this since I first purchased it and if you'd like, you can click here for a (very old) full review. This has a special place in my heart and it's only kept for special occasions due to the hefty price tag but I love how healthy and flawless it makes my skin look. The latest addition to my NARS collection are the Lip Pencils. I got these in a set from Christmas and mentioned in the full review that I'm obsessed with them. Seriously, it's all I've been wearing on my lips lately! They're comfortable to wear, not drying whatsoever and the shades are stunning - you can't go wrong.

What's your favourite NARS product? What would you like to try?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.