An Old Favourite - Bourjois Colorboost

Thursday, March 05, 2015
bourjois colorboost peach on the beach orange punch review

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of lip crayons & now that pretty much every brand, drugstore and high-end, have their own version of these little sticks, I've somehow built quite the collection. From what I remember, Bourjois were the first drugstore brand to have their own version of this back in the day and I loved them when they first came out (initial review here!) but since then, there's been so many that these have been pushed back in my makeup collection. After some routing around I found these again, started wearing them and fell in love with them all over again.

The formula of these are stunning and when I picked up my first shade, Peach on the Beach, I ran back the next day to pick up the other 3 - Orange Punch, Fuschia Libre and Red Sunrise. I think that they've added more shades to the collection since then and I've somehow lost the last two I mentioned, but these two are still going strong. They're glossy, hydrating and almost like a lip balm with a bit of colour.

The staying power isn't the best but the thing I love about these is the shades. Peach on the Beach doesn't have much pigmentation; just enough to add a bit of 'something'. The darker shades like Red Sunrise do require a bit more building up but you can easily get a wash of colour or a bold lip depending on how you apply it. My favourite of the lot is probably Peach on the Beach... I haven't stopped wearing it lately!

P.S > I've just launched my Blog Resource Library! It contains hundreds of free resources for bloggers & creatives, filed under different sections. If you'd like any of your links added, email me at elisedcontact@gmail.com. Enjoy! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.