Cute Home Decor Pieces

Sunday, March 22, 2015

If there's one thing I think is my biggest weakness, it's cute home decor. I could spend hours upon hours browsing Etsy, adding hundreds of things to my imaginary baskets. Sometimes these 'imaginary baskets' can go to waste, so I thought I'd make a mini-series of my favourite home decor items.

ONE  This gold foil print is stunning & I think the quote is great for pretty much every girl. I'm a sucker for gold foil, as you can tell by this Pinterest board!

TWO  Another thing I love the look of is this handmade Spice Rack. I don't have that many spices to add to it (takeaways don't usually need any extra spices!) but it looks gorgeous nonetheless. If you're a fan of rural, homely decor pieces, I'm sure you'd love this!

THREE  Again, more gold foil. This mug is from one of my favourite online stores, Gifts & Pieces. This would make a gorgeous gift for any pink & gold lover!

FOUR  I've mentioned before that you can't go wrong with Chanel. This print from an Etsy store looks stunning & would look gorgeous in my bedroom! I think I may just treat myself to this & count it as an early Christmas present...

What's your favourite one?