Free Phone Wallpapers

Tuesday, March 03, 2015
Hello! To celebrate the new month and the start of Spring, I thought I'd kick it off with a few iPhone wallpapers. All of these were created by me and so have my watermark on, but they're completely free for personal use. To save the images just simply click the link below and save. If you use one of these, feel free to share it on your social media pages and link back to my site. Enjoy & happy March! XO

 Striped   -   Triangles   -   Pink & Gold Dots    -    Pink & Gold Hearts



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.