Makeup for Eye Colours

Monday, March 16, 2015
makeup, beauty, beauty blog, makeup blog, makeup for green eyes, makeup for blue eyes, makeup for grey eyes, makeup for hazel eyes, makeup for brown eyes

I'm sure it's not a surprise to you when I say that some eye shadow colours bring out the natural colour of your eyes. When it comes to bringing out the most in your eyes, you need to look at a color wheel and chose the colour opposite as the colour of your makeup. I've spent this morning doing a bit of research on which would be best for each eye colour & I thought it'd make for a pretty interesting post.

BLUE:  Because blue eyes are naturally cool-toned, warm shades tend to pull out the amazing colours in the eye. Shades like Urban Decay's Buck and MAC's Woodwinked would look stunning.

GREEN:  I have green eyes & I've found that purples and burgandies look best. Shadows like MAC's Cranberry would really pull out the green and look super flattering!

Tweet: How to bring out the best in your eye colour - http://ctt.ec/8c26s+ via @EliseDopson
BROWN:  Brown eyes are pretty easy when it comes to shadows because the colour is neutral. Having said that, I think that metallic shades look stunning on brown eyes. 

GREY:  I've found that metallic shades like silver and gold look amazing on grey eyes. Shades like Makeup Geek's Mesmerized would look gorgeous paired with grey eyes.


HAVE YOU READ THESE?