MAC Ravishing Lipstick Review

Friday, April 17, 2015

Yet another MAC lipstick has been added to my lipstick collection - I just can't help myself. The latest addition is Ravishing; one that I picked up because I've never seen another lipstick similar to it before (which is rather unusual considering my mum tells everybody I have the aisles of Boots stocked in my bedroom).

It is a gorgeous beautiful coral shade with a Cremesheen formula. This basically means it's really comfortable to wear, sheer and light. It's described as a "clean light peachy coral" and I couldn't have put it any better myself. It's perfect for Summer months and looks gorgeous when worn with a winged liner. As with all Cremesheen formulas, the wear time isn't the best. It lasts a good 2-3 hours before reapplication is needed but as I've said previously, I don't mind touching it up.

The only thing I'm not too keen on is that it only looks nice when I've self tanned. The combination of the orange tones and the peachiness means that it completely washes out my pale skin. Overall, a really comfortable and lovely lipstick for everyday wear. I would definitely recommend if you're not as ghostly pale as I am!

What's your favourite MAC lipstick?