5 Pinterest Boards for Blogging Tips

Wednesday, April 08, 2015
5 Pinterest Boards for Blogging Tips & Advice

I have to say that I think Pinterest is without a doubt, one of the best social media platforms for blogging advice - I can't believe it's free! There's hundreds of thousands of blog advice & tips that you can search through. If you're a blogger yourself I've found it unbelievably useful to create your own board for Blogging Tips. I've done this myself and it's such a great library to referance back to if you need help with something. To get you inspired for your own Blogging board, I've rounded up 5 of my favourites.

BLOGGING TIPS by Autumn Leaves
Some amazing tips for bettering your blog & easy to understand tips.

BLOGGING & BUSINESS by Elle & Co
Graphic inspiration as well as amazing blogging advice from social media to business.

BLOG HELP & INSPIRATION by Cat Crawford
All-round blogging tips, from creating About pages to finding images online.

BLOGGING by Altsummit
Over 250 free pages of blog advice for any size blogger.

BLOGGING TIPS & ADVICE by Elise Dopson
My board! I collect things like growing & branding your blog as well as my very own blogging tips.

What's your favourite place to find blogging advice?