An Ombre Blackstar Dupe

Friday, May 08, 2015
Budget Ombre Blackstar Dupe by No7


A dupe for one of the most sought after beauty products

I've become lazy with my makeup recently. I love sitting down to do my makeup every morning and experimenting with different ways to hide my horrible eye bags but sometimes, 30-45 minutes per day is a bit excessive. Therefore I set myself a mission to find a highstreet dupe to the By Terry Ombre Blackstar, a product that has been on my wishlist for such a long time due to the ease of applying it. Then I found these beauties - the No7 Shade & Define sticks that come it at a mere £8 each, meaning they're a complete steal.

One of the shades I have is called Cool Mink, a gorgeous shade for applying all over the lid. On an everyday basis I use Cool Mink as a base, then smudge Coffee Bean into the crease of my eye & on my lash line to give my eye some definition. The amazing things about these shadow sticks are the versatility - you can create a soft, blown-out look; a heavy dramatic smokey eye; use them to smudge liner; the possibilities are endless! They're also amazingly creamy and easy to blend, meaning you can get a lovely makeup look which would look like it took hours to create when it only took a matter of seconds!

What's your favourite eyeshadow?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.