Revisiting MAC MSF Soft & Gentle

Tuesday, June 16, 2015
MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish Review for Pale Skin
If there's one product that I've seen constantly raved about by bloggers that I can't seem to get along with myself, it's definitely MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. I reviewed it what seems like years ago (read here) I loved it but after a few weeks in the Winter months, we started to form the 'hate' part of a love-hate relationship.

For almost a year this product has been sat in the back of my makeup storage completely untouched, when 2 weeks ago I saw somebody review it and it got me thinking.... Would I still hate it if I tried it now? I've put it to the test over the past few weeks and shock horror, I'm actually enjoying using it! Unlike last year when I used it in Winter with a completely tan-free body, I love the way it looks with a tan.

If you're ridiculously pale like myself and hated this, try it again with a tan. Instead of the golden shimmers in it making you look like you have an orange strip across your cheeks, it actually compliments your tan making you look naturally glowing. It's not overly glittery yet gives just the right amount of highlight.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.