Modern Muse

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Let's start this post with a heads up - I'm not good at describing scents but I am so in love with this perfume that I have to share it with you somehow! Modern Muse is one of Estee Lauder's newest scents, as well as one of the most feminine. This perfume alone has reminded me how amazing E.L are when it comes to scents - something I've forgotten in recent years. I've not had this fragrance for long as you can see from the photo above, but in the short time that I've had it I've worn it almost everyday and it's replaced my beloved Baby Powder perfume.

Modern Muse is described as being a 'lush, floral, woody' scent and that's what is noticeable when I spray it. It really is the perfect scent for floral & sweet perfume lovers and is so feminine that it makes me feel confident. A perfume that can change how you feel within yourself is quite a rarity. The scent is also long lasting - something which I was praying came with the high price tag! - and not too overpowering, making it ideal for an everyday scent. The perfume itself comes in a gorgeous bottle and looks stunning on my dressing table. Overall it is a beautiful, feminine fragrance that I'm obsessed with at the minute and although the price tag is a bit extortionate, it's definitely worth the money!

What's your favourite perfume?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.